Monday, March 8, 2010

Yeah, yeah...I know

It's been forever...well, not literally, but is has been a long time since my last post. I do have a lot to catch up on, but first I would like to give you my excuse for being away so long. We went on a Disney cruise! While we were not on the cruise the whole time I have not written anything, we did have a wonderful vacation that lasted almost a week and a half. With a family the size of ours, it takes me about a week to get the packing all done, and a week (minimum) after returning to get things back in order here at the homestead. But it was so worth it! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.

I will leave it at that...although I assure you we took many more pictures. Me and Brady have talked about doing a Disney cruise blog since it is such an experience, and maybe one day we will get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment